Sunday, May 25, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!

SO I guess that I have been tagged.

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 joys: My kids and family, going to disneyland,monsoon weather!!!

3 fears: something happening to my kids or a loved one,scorpions,being murdered

3 goals: to lose my baby weight and get in shape,be a better mom, be more organized

3 current obsessions/collections: BLOGGING, shopping, loosing weight

3 random facts: I sit in my sink every morning to get ready, i hate mushrooms, i like cheese and syrup on my waffles!

I tagg~~Britnay,Rochelle,Chelsea,Camille and Leslie

2 comments:

Deven and Britany Dicus said...

Haha I got you hooked on cheese with your waffles and syrup! I told you you'd love it. More people definately need to try it!

Haymore Family said...

that is a a cute tag! and grose cheese on your waffles, that just sounds like britany!
anyways, i don't know if you watch the bachlorette or not but you have to at least once! because danny has a twin and if you can't figure out who it is you are crazy! but it is on monday nights you totally have to see its crazy!