Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I got tagged (thanks crista lol)

How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys
1. My family...my kids and my husband

2.Shopping...I love to shop

3.Disneyland

3 Fears

1. scorpions...I am so freakin scared of scorpions

2. Having something happen to my kids

3. Being alone I hate being alone

3 Goals

1. To loose all of my baby weight...big goal for me lol

2. I would like to go back to school. (That may be a while.) :)

3. To be alot more organized

3 Obsessions/Collections

1. Blogging I don't do anything so i love to get on and look at every ones blogs

2. Reading my new book...please stop laughing at me...by Jodee blanco it is such a eye opening book about bullying in high school.

3. Trying to find different ways to do Haylee's hair (anyone have any good ideas?)

3 Random surprising facts about yourself.

1. I cant put my make up on unless i am sitting down lol i have to sit in my sink every morning to get ready lol.

2. I love seafood i could eat seafood everyday and never get sick of eat!!!

3. I have had 6 surgery's in the last 3 year lol crazy i feel like i am always going to the doctors.

I tagg..britany, rochelle,chelsea,camille,katy

No comments: