Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Transformers!!


Braden is upsest with transformers, it is so funny we will be driving down the road and every yellow car that he sees he goes "mom look it is bumble bee...it is going to transform mom"!! and the other day my mom bought him this transformers shirt and there is a button on the bottom of the shirt and if you press it it says " I am Optimasprime" ( not sure how to spell that lol) then if you press it again it says "lets roll out" it is so cute....but he will not take the shirt off he has had it now for 4 days and he has worn it for 4 days now every night he makes me put it in the washer before he goes to sleep and the first thing he says to me in the morning is mom i need my transformers shirt lol!! Oh and excuse the underwair he wouldnt put his shorts on lol..but we went to walmart today and he found these transformer sunglasses and flashlight and he wouldnt take the sunglasses off so i had to take a pic of him with his glasses and movie cause that is his favorite movie now..... So all day long that is what we watch now in our house is the transformers movie! He is so cute to watch!He is getting so big last year all he could talk about is Mickey Mouse and now all he can talk about is Transformers they grow up so fast!!!

2 comments:

Katlyn Papa said...

Oh my word! Can you belive it! I am pretty bummed that I will be a little large on the trip, and your cute self won't help my self-image, but we will still have a lot of fun! We have to go on another vacation when I can fit into a CUTE swimsuit!!! We need to get together and make a plan of what we are gonna do, because Mike & Danny won't do a very good job!

Haymore Family said...

oh those are the cutest pictures of the kids in flour! they have to be so cute so we don't beat them in times like that! how fun!