Friday, April 24, 2009

Breakfast in bed!!!



Well a few days ago i finally got a day to sleep in and by sleeping in i mean till like 7 15 haha! The kids still got up around six but i guess Danny got up with them cause i was out until i got woke up by the kids and Danny bring me BREAKFAST IN BED!!!...i was so excited i have never had breakfast in bed and i was so very excited that they did that for me! After eating half of it i remember to take a pic so i could put it on here so sorry it looked prettier then this before i started eat in it haha it was pancakes with boysenberry syrup my fav!! So i thought i would tell me kids and my husband thank you so much making me this i love you guys so much! Thanks for everything...

2 comments:

Erin said...

How thoughtful of him!! I love getting breakfast in bed. I would love to take family pictures for you! Let's wait until I get my new camera (a month or two?) and then we can set up a date.

Erin said...

Hey! Still intrested in tutus? I'm going to be selling them for $15, or $25 for two. If you still want them, just let me know what colors you want them to be (up to two) and the waist size in inches. They look adorable for pictures or dress up! Love them.