Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Graduation!!






My not so little brother michael and Haylee graduated! I know im a few months late but better late then never right haha.. Well Michael graduated from high school WHAT!?!?!?!?! I swear he is still 5 it doesnt feel like he is old enough to be almost 19 years old but he is and he graduated and im so proud of him good job Michael i love you very very much your an awesome brother and one of my best friends i wish you the best of luck in life i know you'll do great! And then there is haylee she graduated from kindergarten i cant believe it she is getting so old and i am so very proud of her she is the smartest and best little girl and mommy could ask for and i love her so very much! I know she will do awesome in first grade, and i hope she knows how much me and Danny love her!! Good job guys! :)

No comments: