Friday, March 13, 2009

The hair cut!!!!!

Yesterday after i got out of the shower i went into the living room to check on marlee and braden well...they werent in there so i walked into my kitchen and i found braden with the scissors and him cutting marlees hair all off, at this point i started to cry and call danny not knowing what to do, i grabbed the scissors out of bradens hands and sent him to his room and picked up my little girl that had all of her hair cut off and stood there and cryed lol the amout of hair that was all over my floor was very sad! It wasnt untill after i cleand up marlee and all of the hair when i realized braden had cut his hair too. we ended up having to shave all of bradens hair off and give marlee a very short hair cut, but it still has huge chunks off the top and in the back it is so sad so i am hoping that her hair grows very fast lol. Im just very glad that nobody got hurt with the scissors. Its just another day with Braden and Marlee.........

6 comments:

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

Pretty dang funny! Lets be glad there is currently no mullet hanging out at your house. What happened to chopping off all your barbie doll's hair off? How about a big flowery headband for Marlee.

Kortney said...

Your kids are so cute! Even with the new hair cuts. :) They're getting so big. It was good hearing from you.

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

Carter can come and play any day. He has preschool on Tuesdays from 9-11 but that's about it. Those bows are really easy to make! I have this little doohickey thing that you stuff the ribbon in and it does half of it for you. Just buy a whole bunch of ribbons and come over I'll show you. We'll have a bow party. I'll try to learn how to do the headbands before then. I am home all day just call me. Tell Danny I love the story about the guy who jumps on horses and kicks them, then gets on and rides them. That was a good story Jason told me he heard from Danny.

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

Carter will be so excited! I'll have him ready for you guys tomorrow. I saw Marlee's nice new hairdoo up close today...great job Braden!

Brittnie Roit said...

I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry if I saw "my kids" with their new hair cuts. Well someday my kids. You know what I mean. :0) Hope you and Danny are doing good. No matter what though, your kids are still cute with their new hair cuts.

Anonymous said...

Kids do the craziest things! I remember when I cut my own hair when I was younger & told my mom that I just fell asleep & woke up looking like I was attached by scissors. HAHA! I don't know if you got my email....but I'm definitely interested in doing some bows for you. I'll be back in Thatcher Tuesday evening for 2 weeks so I can meet you sometime to find out what you want. Just let me know.