Tuesday, March 24, 2009

THE MARRAGE TAG

For all you married people out there!

1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: UM..LIKE 3 OR 4 DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING I THINK IN 2003 HAHA..

2.When is your "marriage" anniversary: JAN 31 2004

3. How long have you known your spouse: I MEET HIM WHEN I WAS SIXTEEN SO ABOUT 8 1/2 YEARS

4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: NOT VERY LONG AT ALL WE STARTED HANGING OUT AND THEN WITH IN A FEW WEEKS I THINK WE WERE TALKING ABOUT GETTIN MARRIED HAHA I THINK WE MIGHT OF DATED 2 MONTHS BEFORE WE GOT ENGAGED LOL.....

5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time:I WAS SIXTEEN AND MY PARENTS WERE OUT OF TOWN AND I CAME HOME TO FIND MY SISTER TONYA HAVING A PARTY AT THE HOUSE AND I WALKED IN THE DOOR AND HE WAS SITTIN ON MY COUCH LOL...( hope my mom dont read this sorry tonya hahahahha)

6. What is your spouse's full name: DANIEL CARTER McEUEN

7. Do you have any children yet:WE HAVE 2 TOGETHER A BOY AND A GIRL

8. How many: WE HAVE 3 BUT 2 TOGETHER...

9. Do you have any house pets: WE HAVE AN OUTSIDE DOG THAT WE ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF ANYONE WANT A BOXER.......

10. Do you own a house or rent: WE OWN A HOUSE

11. Do you live in the country or town/city: COUNTRY I GUESS HAHA

12. What are some of your favorite activities together: GOING TO THE RANCH, HANGING OUT WITH THE FAMILY. COOKOUTS!!

13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: DISNEYLAND OR PINETOP!!

14. How many siblings (including in-laws):\ O WOW HE HAS 2 BROTHERS AND 6 SISTER IN LAWS AND 4 BROTHER IN LAWS....I HAVE 4 SISTERS 3 BROTHERS 4 BROTHER IN LAWS AND 3 SISTER IN LAWS HAHA...

15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

16. Is this the church you were married in: YEP

17. What town is your current address: PIMA

18. Do you work or stay at home: I STAY HOME WITH THE KIDDOS

19. Where did you honeymoon: WE SPENT 3 DAYS IN DISNEYLAND AND 2 DAYS IN SAN DIEGO

20: Leave a piece of marriage advice:COMMUNICATE AND LISTEN TO ONE ANOTHER ALWAYS!! :)

NOW I tag: All my married friends...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandee. It's Allison with Trendy Tots & Polka Dots. Just wanted to see if you were still interested in the bows. I emailed you but didn't get a response. I checked out your blog & your family is so cute! Hope all is well.

Sister Tori Johnson said...

Hey Mandee! I was checking out some blogs and ran across yours! It sounds like you guys are doing well, except for the whole hair cut thing :) Good thing it grows back! Your kids are so dang cute!