Saturday, August 16, 2008

8 Things about Me!!!! Katie tagged me a long time ago so i am just gettin around to doing it ..better late then never lol!



1. I love, love to read! I just finished the Twilight series....sooo good. I read all 4 books in a week and half!!!

2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE purses!!!

3. I love the smell of Pam cooking spray lol weird i know lol!

4. I love to bake! I hate to cook but i love to bake

5. I love a good thunderstorm !!

6. I love watching my kids grow into there diffrent stages in life

7. I need a Pepsi to function throughout the day...I know bad habit:(

8. I wish I knew how to play the piano better. I took lessons for about 8 years but i am still not as good as i would like to be!

I tag..anyone who wants to do it!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Mandee!! So I LOVE LOVE your parents. They are hilarious.

Your kids are way cute.

Heather said...

Hey lady! ya they are gonna make a movie but it doesn't look like it'll do the books justice sooo... haylee is getting sooo big! School? Geez I'm gonna cry like crazy when my kids go so don't feel so bad! Ya we should definately go to the park, I just watch a little boy 3 days a week but other than that cole would love to have a friend besides Chloe, so let me know when you want to and we'll meet up!