Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Purse


For my Birthday i had found this really cute purse, so after we all went to the Phantom of the Oprea we went to go get it (cause we had seen it the night before) well we couldnt remember excatly were we saw it, we knew it was either at Ceasers Palace or the Eiffal Tower me and Danny and Leslie thought it was at Ceasers and Mike thought it was at Paris well we finally made it to Ceasers and walked all over the hotel lookin for the store when we couldn't find it we decided that mabey Mike was right...so we headed off to Pairs when Leslie noticed it was 10:45 and the store closed at 11 so we took off walkin as fast as we could to get there ( the hotel was like 4 hotels down still and i was wairing high heels ya OUCH!!!!) well we got to the store right at 11 and i got to buy my purse but my feet blisters all over them and they hurt so bad, but it was worth it....and i love my purse!! Thanks Mike and Leslie for puttin up with me and my purse addiction lol!!!

1 comment:

Hawkins Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun in Vegas!! I love your new purse. It is super cute. Happy late bday!!