Sunday, August 10, 2008

Vegas!!!


For my Birthday we went up to Las Vegas with our friends Mike and Leslie, we had such a great time! It was extreamly HOTTT up there i think it was about 115 so during the day we spent alot of the time at the pool cause it was way to hott to go walk around so we saved that till night time. We didnt get much sleep but it was such a well needed break lol!! Thanks Mike and Leslie for puttin up with me and Danny for 8 hours in the car and 4 days in vegas lol we had so much fun! I love to shop and go into every store and look at all the purses and clothes (even though mostly all of them were way out of my price range) so i just wanted to say thanks to Mike and Leslie for puttin up with me and my need to look at everything lol, we hope you guys had as much fun as we did!!!!

4 comments:

Katlyn Papa said...

Tonz of fun. We need to start planning for our next one soon. We had a blast. I'm glad you didn't post any embarassing pics of us on your blog that way we don't have to post embarassing pics of you on ours. Love you guys. Happy birthday again Amanda. Mike

Haymore Family said...

so fun, i love vegas! me and ryan went last year in november and it was so perfect! i love the shows and just to watch people be really stupid! good for you to get a break! looks like fun

Deven and Britany Dicus said...

Well it looks like you didn't get into too much trouble in Vegas! Just kidding. So Avery missed your birthday by a couple of hours, dang it. Oh and your hair is SOOO cute, love it! You look so good with bangs!

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

I am jealous! I wish I could go somewhere fun and be young and free for a couple of days! I totally would be trackin all over Vegas for that purse too! You look great, I love the bangs! We need to get together and hang out! Jason I think needs some Danny time. I think its a testosterone thing...