Friday, September 19, 2008

12 Things you will never hear me say!!!

12 things you will NEVER hear me say...

I saw this on a blog and i thought it was so funny so here you go!!!

1. "Danny, seriously--just throw your jeans on the floor i will put them in the laundry basket for you."
2. "Mmmm, can i have extra mushrooms on mine please?"
3. "So, do you want to come over and watch hunting all day with me?"
4. "Why sure you can eat lots of ice cream at 8 30 at night braden."
5. "Honey, I'd love to wake up at 4 in the morning and cook you breakfast before you go to work."
6. "Honey, why dont you go hunting every weekend with your brothers!."
7. "I'm thinking about starting a daycare in my home, what do you think honey?"
8. "Danny could i go hunting with you this year? I would really like to sit on the hard ground for 5 hours and wait until i see a elk and them kill it and gut it...yep that sounds like so much fun!!!."
9. "Braden, could you scream at me a little louder cause i dont think i heard you the first ten times that you screamed at me."
10. "Do you think you could manage to pee the bed tomorrow night too?"
11. "My maid comes on Tuesdays and Fridays or whenever i need her to clean my bathtubs and do my laundry."
12."Why thank you Danny for giving me 1000 dollars to go to Mesa and go shopping for the weekend while you stay home with the kids!"

2 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

This is HILARIOUS!!!!! I was laughing soo hard while reading it. You are soo cute:) It was good seeing you the other day in Walmart. We really should get together. I think Britt & Braden would have fun. Well have a good weekend. Talk to ya soon.

Katlyn Papa said...

Love it. I take it that you hate hunting season too!