Saturday, September 27, 2008

My little Marlee!!!


Ok when i was watching Brian's little girl Anna one morning i had put Anna in the highchair and put marlee on the couch and turned cartoons on so i could go jump in the shower real quick well...i came back out to the livingroom to check them after i got out and marlee wasnt in the living room and i could hear the kitchen sink on so i went in there and this is what i found i asked marlee what she was doing and she told me "im takin a bass mom" lol she had dawn soap all over her and all over her hair..she does such crazy stuff it is funny! She makes it so hard to get made at her cause she is so cute!

1 comment:

Cori` said...

What a silly girl and so cute to. Taizlee is such a monkey I can see her doing this some day soon and I agree I have the hardest time getting mad at Taiz because she is to cute.