Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Logan Utah!!

This last weekend me and my parents decided to go up the Logan and visit my sister Britany who just had a little baby girl, it was so much fun my two other sisters Brandi and Brooklyn live up there too so i got to hang out with them too! We had so much fun up there we did alot of eatin out witch i loved lol and lots of just sitting around holding Avery witch i loved too :) It was so pretty up there, that was the first time i had ever gone to Logan so i LOVED it and i am trying real hard to convince Danny that we need to move up there now lol! We went up there for 4 days and i had left Danny home with all the kiddos he did such a good job though he even got up and got all the kids ready for church Sunday ( our church is at 9 am lol) and when i got home my house was so clean so thanks Danny for letting me go up and have fun in Logan for a few days!! The trip up was 15 hours so that was the only crappy thing lol i read two book and did alot of sleeping though lol!! I wanted to thank my sister Britany and her husband Deven for letting me stay at there house for a few days i had so much fun, i wish we could live closer since i only get to see them about once a year but i always have so much fun when i do get to see them so thanks again i love you guys so much and miss you guys already!!!! Oh and give Jaxson and Avery a kiss for me i had so much fun playing with Jaxson he is such a cute little boy he would sit there and say "I go visit aunt manny in Arizona, i go visit aunt manny" lol he is so dang cute i love you Jaxson!!!

2 comments:

Haymore Family said...

oh i am so jealous! i would love to go see all of them! I am still mad at brandi for moving! Im glad you got to go, and good for danny for keeping the kids, what a nice guy!

Travis and Britni said...

I am so glad I found you. When you left a comment on my blog a while back, I couldn't get to your blog from it, so I'm way pumped that I finally found you. Sounds like you had fun in Logan. Your family is adorable.