Sunday, April 13, 2008

100 Things that I LOVE!!


I'm taking the challenge. I've seen this on a few blogs and love it because it makes me think more positive. Here goes...
1. Danny McEuen
2. Sleeping in with no interuptions
3. Having a clean kitchen
4. my family
5. My really attractive husband
6. Blogging
7. seeing my kids happy
8. disneyland
9. going for drives
10. Taking a long HOT shower
11. Buying a cute new purse
12. Watching greys anatomy
13. redding california
14. Talking with danny about our future plans
15. getting a pedicure
16. getting my hair done
17. Freshly shaved legs
18. Looking at fun pictures and remembering good friends
19. my kids
20. Having the "in love" feeling
21. cleaning my house
22.Christmas time
23. halloween
24. Laying out on a sunny day
25. cold stone ice cream
26. Peeing my pants because I laughed too hard
27. Rocky Road icecream
28. texas roadhouse rolls and butter
29. Jamming out to my favorite song in the car all by myself
30. taking the kids to the park
31. Stepping on the scale and seeing that I've lost a pound or two
32. Eating until I'm stuffed
33. vanilla pepsi from taylor freeze
34. seeing friends that i havent seen for along time
35. Having a completely clean house
36. when danny is home
37. olive garden
37. staying in hotel rooms
38. snow skiing
39. watching a good chick flick
40. eating breakfast for dinner
41. eating pizza for breakfast
42. The memory of my dad
43. Knowing that i have really good hair day
44. Getting a compliment from my husband
45. going grocrey shopping
46. seeing danny happy
47. seeing my kids for the first time
48. Waking up really early and having quiet time
49. Having a meal turn out the way it's supposed to
50. When the laundry is finally folded and put away
51. The first shower after a camping trip
52. going to san diego and hanging out at sea port village
53. Flirting (with my husband of course!)
54. The fact that I can eat Eggos for breakfast every morning and never get sick of them
55. tulips
56. going tanning
57. working out even though it doesnt happen very often
58. riding horses
59. Having a girls weekend
60. Small towns
61. oprea music
62. Listening to haylee and braden sing there abc's
63. Laughing at my kids when they say something funny
64. cooking dinner
65. abercrombie
66. hollister lotion
67. flying
68. being pregnate and eating whatever i wanted
69. my best friend chelsea cause she has always been there for me
70. home made ice cream
71. Having a good make-up day
72. cook outs at my grandpa taylors house
73. camping
74. Memories of my wedding day
75. dannys eyes
76. Having a made bed
77. Going on a vacation
78. american idol
79. The excitement of becoming a mom
80. my honeymoon
81. dutch oven chicken and biscuts and gravy
82. candles
83. My great in-laws.
84. taking pics of the kids ( i have turned into my grandma with taking pics haha)
85. Having a clean car
86. working in the ob at our hospital
87. taking a bath
88. all the memories i have of Redding
89. all my friends that i miss so much in Redding
90. A good kiss
91. Getting in to bed after a long day
92. going for walks with the kids
93. cuddling with danny
94. dressing up and going somewhere nice for dinner (When we are in mesa)
95. Dipping graham crackers in frosting
96. the way danny always lets me do whatever i want
97. going to the ranch
98. the way that haylee reminds me so much of me when i was her age
99. Having butterlies in my stomach
100. Knowing that I have such a great family and knowing that i love them all so much

3 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

Wow. That is so neat. It does make some of the small things in life seem so great. You are too cute. I just might have to come up with 100 things of mine own. It might take me awhile though. Well have a good one.

Katlyn Papa said...

Mike is really upset that he didn't make the list!

Rochelle said...

Wow! That is alot of things! What a good idea- i'll have to try it sometime!