Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shot's!!!

Today wasnt a very good day for the girls, they both had to get shots!! Marlee needed her 15 month ones and haylee had to get her kindergarden ones, Marlee ended up only getting 2 but poor Haylee had to get 4 she did so good though she said her ABC's during the first 2 then the last two she kinda started to cry i felt so bad :( and then it was marlee's turn when the girl gave her her fist one she just looked at me and then when the second one came she gave that nurse the dirtest look i have ever seen her give someone it was so funny and she didnt even cry! Then on the way home me and danny took them both to the water depot and got them a snow cone so now everything is just fine :).

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Poor girls! I hate when it is time for shots. That is hilarious that Marlee didn't even cry! Brave girl! Chandler will be in kindergarten this next year too- I didn't realize we have two the same age!

Hawkins Family said...

Shots are the worst. WHen they give you that look, like mommy how can you let them hurt me?? It makes you feel so bad. Sounds like Marlee is a brave little McEuen girl!!! Poor Haylee. I think it is harder when they are older, because they realize more that it is going to hurt.

Good luck on selling your house. Danny is wanting to move to THATCHER?? What the heck? Just kidding. Sounds exciting. I want to build a house someday too. Well if I hear of anyone looking I will send them your way.

Katlyn Papa said...

I HATE SHOTS!!!! Carter and Gage both have to get some, and I just keep putting it off! I love that Marlee did not cry and was just mad. That's so cute.

Haymore Family said...

oh i hate shot days! i still have my mom come down to hold bryson because i can't do it! good luck with your house too, ours is up for sale and it is a pain to always keep clean