Tuesday, April 8, 2008




We actualy had time to take a picture before church...it was so amazing, we usally dont even have time to eat breakfast before church let alone take a pic lol! It is so hard getting myself ready by 9 in the morning but to get me and all three of the kids ready by 9 is a disaster, sunday mornings are the craziest mornings of the week, so it has been so easy just to sleep in and say oh we will go next week and with danny so busy with school and work i havent wanted to take all the kids by myself but on easter sunday we got called to be primary teachers for the ten year olds so i told danny no more sleepin in on sundays! This is our first calling since we have been married i cant belive we have gotten out of it for so long but we are excited to teach in the primary but i am a little nerves cause i know the ten years olds know a heak of alot more then i do so we will see how it goes haha.

2 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

What a cute little family you have. I love the pics of Marlee and Braden. I agree sometimes the little kids know more then I do at church. Kinda crazy. But, you guys will be good primary teachers. I can't believe you have escaped a calling for 4 years:) Wow.

I know we thought about taking the kids to the park tomorrow, but I have to watch my sisters baby, so maybe we could try for the first part of next week. What days does Haylee have preschool?? Well let me know and we will totally go. Have a great day.

Rochelle said...

Cute family! I totally understand the whole getting 3 kids ready for church by 9 am thing. It is hard! Good luck with your new calling! I can't believe you got away without having one for that long!