Friday, April 25, 2008

Bear!!!!

The other night around 7:45pm danny called from work and he wanted me to bring him and his partner a soda, so i got all the kids in the car and we went and got them a root beer and A&W. While we were on Ray Lane heading up to PD it was late at night so i was going about 60 on that road and i dont know if anyone knows where danny welker lives but that house right before you turn on to Safford Bryce road There was a huge Bear in the middle of the road ya did i say huge ya he was HUGE!!!! I had to slam on my breaks and we almost hit the bear he was probley about 4 inches away from my truck by the time i completly got my car to stop it was so scary then it just kept walking like nothing happend it climbed up one of the electric pols then turned around and looked at us and i was turned sideways in the road so i wouldnt hit the stupid thing so i fliped my brights on and then it climbed down and took off between the other two houses. It was so crazy i have never seen a bear before and neither have the kids so they were pretty excited and haylee told me that she almost had a heart attack haha! So when we finaly got up to Pd and gave danny his soda we had to tell him all about our bear sighting. Then i looked down and saw that my camera was sitting in the seat i was so mad i could have taken a picture.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

That is so crazy! Glad you didn't hit it! And glad Haylee didn't have a heart attack! Ha ha!